Acne Spot Treatment
This spot treatment with Resveratrol, Willow Bark Extract, Calamine and Clove Oil dries and clears acne blemishes and helps prevent their return. Designed to exfoliate dead skin cells, absorb excess oil, and help purify clogged pores. It soothes and calms the skin with Allantoin.
Resveratrol demonstrates sustained bacterial activity against P. acnes, the bacteria that causes acne. Whereas benzoyl peroxide showed a short term bacterial response, resveratrol showed a significant inhibition of growth over time. It also inhibits keratinocyte proliferation, which contributes to the formation of acne lesions.FEATURES
Free of Parabens, Rubbing Alcohol, Fragrances, Colorants.
0.7 oz | 20 g
5.5 - 6.5
- Best if used overnight as the last step of your skin care routine.
- Dab directly onto the blemish; do not rub in.
- Let dry and rinse off in the morning.
- Resveratrol | demonstrates sustained bacterial activity against P. acnes, the bacteria that causes acne.
- Willow Bark Extract | In vitro tests have shown Willow Bark Extract to have activity against Staphylococcus aureus and Propionibacterium acnes, the two strains of bacteria implicated in the formation of acne.
- Calamine | keeps sebum production in check, helping to prevent future blemishes.
- Clove Oil | clear cystic acne, reducing swelling as it kills infection.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Water, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Resveratrol, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Colloidal Oatmeal, Niacinamide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin, Syzygium Aromaticum (Clove) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.