Sensitive skin - full routine from toning to moisturizing
Posted by Sandy Hippo on
Many with sensitive struggle to find skincare product that doesn't irritate their skin. If your skin is overly dehydrated, you may feel slight tingling when applying moisturizer onto your face.
So we suggest using these products that are free of alcohol, fragrances and colorants for sensitive or rosacea skin.
- After cleansing, spraying this alcohol-free Luminous Treatment Essence to hydrate and brighten your skin tones.
- Apply 2-4 drops of Centella Cica Repair Cream-Serum on our entire face and neck. Let it sink into your skin.
- Apply generous amount of The Repair Cream for long-lasting hydration. It contains Oatmeal and Shea Butter, with it's repairing creamy texture to soothe the skin from environmental damage.
- Then apply thin layer of Blue Balancing Oil as the last step to lock in moisture.
Feel free to let us know your innovative skin care routine. We love it when our customers are sharing their feedback with us.
Sandy and Hippo
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: rosacea skin, sensitive skin