Luminescence Moisture Serum (Tetrapeptide-30 & Plankton Extract in Trio Molecular HA)
This serum targets skin dryness, dullness and helps brighten uneven skin tones.
Formulated with 3 Different Molecular Weight of Hyaluronic Acids that penetrates easily into the skin, this ultra-hydrating serum quenches dehydrated skin for a supple, smooth complexion and all day moisture retention.
Enriched with powerful brightening complex Plankton Extract and Tetrapeptide-30, this serum helps brighten, smooth and firm your skin while improving uneven skin tones, creating a luminous appearance.
This serum captures the natural aroma of strawberry fruit since natural strawberry fruit distillate is used in the formulation. Free of any synthetic fragrances or essential oils.
Free of Parabens, Fragrances, Colorants.
Suitable for all skin types.
Ultra clean, allergen free formula is ideal for sensitive skin.
1 fl oz | 30 ml
5.0 - 5.5
- Marine Plankton Extract | acts on various stages of melanin production and deposition in the skin to improve luminosity and decrease visibility of hyperpigmented areas to even out the skin tone.
- Tetrapeptide-30 | In vivo skin lightening studies have shown Tetrapeptide-30 Solution to notably reduce yellow skin tone starting at 4 weeks and fading age spots after 8 weeks. Its use with Sodium Ascorbly Phosphate, a Vitamin C derivative, has been shown to improve its performance significantly.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) | anti-inflammatory
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) | brightening and anti-aging, supports skin collagen
- 3 Different Molecular Weight of Hyaluronic Acids | able to deliver moisture and penetrate to all skin layers
- Strawberry Fruit Distillate | Refreshing with naturally occurring Vitamin C from strawberry fruits.
-After cleansing and toning, apply evenly to face, neck and décolleté area to boost skin luminosity and hydration.
-After fully absorbed, follow with the favorite moisturizer of your choice.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Water, Sodium Hyaluronate*, Propanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Tetrapeptide-30, Plankton Extract, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
* 3 Different Molecular Weight of Hyaluronic Acids