The difference between AHA and BHA Peel
Posted by Sandy Hippo on
Fruit Acid Blend - AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids)
- Our 15% Fruit Acid is a blend of five botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal.
- Increases the moisturizing level of the skin which improves the flexibility of the upper skin layer.
Salicylic Acid - BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid)
Super Peel (Rinse-off Peel)
- Perfect for oily, acne-prone / blemished skin
- Minimizes pore size and helps to brighten skin tones noticeably.
We recommend to alternate between AHA and BHA peel for greater results. You may choose your weekly treatment according to your skin conditions.
Sandy and Hippo